My Ride and Avantiplus Australia are giving you the chance to win bikes for the whole family up to the value of $10,000! Place a layby order on any bike at a participating My Ride or Avantiplus store in Australia during the promotional period, make a guess at how many Spokey Dokeys are in the jar and you will enter the draw to win! One lucky entrant with the first correct or closest guess will win the awesome $10,000 prize pack!
1. Information on how to enter the “Layby Now for Christmas and WIN!” Competition (“Promotion”) forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd ABN 98 608 591 724, East Building, Level 2, 327-333 Police Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 (the “Promoter”).
2. By taking part in this Promotion and making a guess at how many Spokey Dokeys are in the jar, the entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Participants must be over the age of 18 and provide evidence of this on collection of prize. Participants should be aware that a breach of this consent requirement will result in the participant being disqualified. Any person that is an employee, relative or personal acquaintance of Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd, Avantiplus or My Ride is not eligible to enter the Competition. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition as a result of this rule.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and personal details concerning the participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. This is a game of skill and the winner will be selected based on merit. No correspondence will be entered into. The competition winner will be contacted by: 5pm AEDT Thursday 29th November, 2018.
6. The Promotional period is:
7. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must place a layby order on any bike at a participating My Ride or Avantiplus store in Australia during the promotional period, which will award them one guess for the “Guess How Many Spokey Dokeys in the Jar?” Competition. The entrant will submit their guess at the time of their layby order transaction and will be contacted by Sheppard Cycles Australia staff if they are the winner on or before 5:00pm AEDT Thursday 29th November 2018.
8. Participants can enter multiple times with an additional guess upon each additional bike layby purchase order. Must be processed as separate transactions.
9. The sole prize of 1 x $10,000 product prize pack will be awarded to one winner. Multiple entrants can submit same number guess. In the case that multiple entrants submit correct guesses, the prize will be awarded to the first correct guess made during the promotional period. In the case that no entrants correctly guess, the prize will be awarded to the first closest answer. Winner must pay the balance of their layby purchase order in full by close of business Thursday 27th December 2018 before prize can be redeemed. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winning entrant only and must be claimed by close of business Thursday 27th December 2018.
10. The total prize pool is valued at AUD $10,000 and can be redeemed on any products available in-store at the time of prize collection up to the total retail value of $10,000. The winner cannot redeem more than 5 bikes. Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and must be redeemed in one transaction.
11. The winner will be notified via telephone or email and will then be asked to provide a copy of their proof of purchase and must provide identification to store upon prize collection.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit prize in the event of a participant being unable to satisfy these Promotion terms and conditions or not claiming a prize. If prize remains unclaimed by close of business Thursday 27th December 2018, it will be reassigned to the next correct or closest entrant.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or late entries.
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Spokey Dokeys jar must not be tampered with, opened, weighed or measured in any scientific capacity. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification of the entrant.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (g) use of a prize.
17. If requested by the Promoter, participants and winner must participate in all Promotional activity including publicity and photography in connection with the Promotion, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and entry in any Promotional material in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter may publish the name of winner on their website and/or in customer newsletters. The promoter will not share participants personal details with any thirdparty services.
18. Any costs incurred by the participants associated with entry into the Promotion including, but not limited to, travel expenditure, interest (if applicable) on layby purchase, telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the entrant.