|My Ride Gift Card |
It’s the ideal gift for friends or family or staff who love riding – especially if you’re not sure what they need. My Ride Gift Cards are now available from participating My Ride stores nationwide. Find your nearest store.
Note: Gift Cards are only able to be bought and redeemed in store. They are currently unavailable at the My Ride Online Shop.
A Gift Card can be loaded with any nominated value between $25 and $5,000. The Gift Card comes in a handy carrier ready to be given as a present. You don't need to spend the entire amount on your card at once. You can shop as often as you like until the balance is used up - and you can even top up the card again when you've finished, or as you go.
Using the Card
The Gift Card is plastic, sized like an EFTPOS card, and is used pretty much the same way but with no PIN number. Once you have purchased a Gift Card from a My Ride store, its easy to redeem:
1. Give your gift card as a present
2. If you’re the recipient you take the Gift Card to any My Ride store.
3. You present the Gift Card at the counter together with the item(s) to purchase.
4. The retailer will swipe the Gift Card for the amount of the purchase.
5. If the total cost of the item(s) purchased is less than the balance on the Gift Card, a credit will remain on the card for the balance. If the total cost of the item(s) purchased is greater than the balance on the Gift Card, you use another form of payment to make up the difference.
6. You’re done!
Check Your Balance
Not sure how much credit you have on your Gift Card? Your Gift Card number and access code are shown on the back of your Gift Card. Simply click on the one of the links below, complete your Gift Card details and you can check your balance!
‘Customers in Australia’ or ‘Customers in New Zealand’