Find your local store to view product availability
The Strada Smart connects with your smartphone through the CatEye Cycling App. The Strada Smart is mounted on your handlebar or stem, while the smartphone is stashed out of harm's way in a pocket or saddle bag.
In Mirror mode, the smartphone records ride data and transmits a copy to the Strada Smart. Phone call and email alert icons are also displayed. The phone is kept in sleep mode, preserving the battery. The Strada Smart can work with Bluetooth Smart Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power sensors in this mode. When smartphone use is not an option, Sensor Direct mode can be used as a back up. Sensor Direct mode syncs the Strada Smart directly with the Bluetooth Smart Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power sensors, so important ride data is always available.
Post ride, the data is easily uploaded from the App to CatEyeAtlas, Strava and TrainingPeaks.
Before you purchase
Please check to see if your smartphone model is compatible. http://18.104.22.168/data/resources/RD500B_compatible_device.pdf
- Upload Ride Data to training sites and share with the press of the button
- View call/email alerts and ride data in real time on the Strada Smart
- Smart setup - Setup of the Strada Smart, Customizable display and Clock auto adjustment
- Import a summary of ride data in Sensor Direct Mode
* App can be used directly with smartphone.
- Data from smartphone is sent to the Strada Smart where you can view it.
- GPS signal to the smartphone measures Speed and Altitude.
- Optional Bluetooth SMART sensors record Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power.
Sensor Direct Mode
- When smartphone use is not an option, such as in a race, the Strada Smart syncs with Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power Bluetooth SMART sensors.
- Post-ride data is sent to your smartphone.
- Displays Call/Email alert on the cycle computer.
No reviews yet
Write a review