Find your local store to view product availability
CushCore PRO fits tire widths 2.1" to 2.6" and inner rim widths 22mm to 35mm.
Includes (2) CushCore tire inserts, (2) 44mm CushCore presta air valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
CushCore is compatible with your current tubeless tires and rims.
- Fits tire widths 2.1 - 2.5"
- Fits rims with internal width 22 - 35mm
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- We recommend the use of tubeless tire sealant (such as Stan's) with CushCore
- CushCore installation on Race Face Turbine wheels requires two people - one to work the tire levers, and one to hold the tire bead in the drop center of the rim
CushCore weighs about as much as a standard butyl inner tube.
- 29" insert - 260 grams
- 27.5" insert - 250 grams
- Potential weight reduction offset by using lighter tires and rims: 100-700 grams
CushCore inserts are extremely durable. Our foam is engineered to withstand repeated pounding and flexing without degradation. It does not absorb liquid and is not affected by tire sealant. Service life will depend on your riding frequency, terrain, etc.
A CushCore set includes:
- 2 CushCore Inserts
- 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves
- 4 Rim Stickers
- Installation Instructions