Find your local store to view product availability
Vittoria Rubino Pro Control Graphene
This new addition to the Rubino Series addresses the need for a very strong tyre that is capable of handling the worst of road conditions, without sacrificing the performance the all-round range is known for. Three compounds are used for the best puncture/cut protection, grip and suppleness teamed with extra casing layers for flexible protection. The tread is wear resistant with low rolling resistance with a strong nylon casing and has been optimized for sub-zero degrees performance as well as coving high mileage.
- Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/100,000,000th of a metre). Vittoria used Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
- Enormous surface area: 1 gram - around 2630m² that can facilitate any chemical process
- High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
- High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
- Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
- High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
- High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance
- Strongest tyre for all road conditions
- 3 compounds for puncture/cut protection, grip, suppleness
- Extra casing layer for flexible protection
- Weight: 320g
No reviews yet
Write a review