Find your local store to view product availability
Minion SS Semi-slick tread with dependable Minion cornering
- Semi-slick center with
- Minion cornering knobs
- EXO Protection
- Tubeless Ready
- Silkworm under tread protection available
The Minion SS fills the gap between a fast rolling XC tire and a grippy DH tire by including a cluster of short, ramped knobs, flanked by the much-loved Minion side knobs. This combination creates a fast-rolling tire with a square profile that hooks up in loose terrain. Perfect for the modern enduro circuit's long descents and longer climbs.
- EXO An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
- DOUBLEDOWN DoubleDown (DD) is the next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tire casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- SILKWORM Silkworm is an exclusive material incorporated into the casing of select models, increasing puncture and tear resistance. Silkworm is featured under the tread as a breaker.
- TR Tubeless Ready
- 3C MAXXTERRA An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- 3C MAXXGRIP 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
- 3C TRIPPLE COMPOUND Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: MaxxSpeed, MaxxTerra and MaxxGrip.
No reviews yet
Write a review