Find your local store to view product availability
Minion DHR II
With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Exo Single-ply, DoubleDown, Exo Plus and DH casings available
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- EXO An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
-EXO PLUS Our EXO+ construction combines two of our best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. The SilkShield layer runs from bead-to-bead with a layer of EXO along the sidewalls. Combined, these two materials create EXO+ which improves tread puncture protection by 27%; sidewall durability by 51%; and resistance to pinch flats by 28%.
- DOUBLEDOWN DoubleDown (DD) is the next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tire casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- TR Tubeless Ready
- 3C MAXXTERRA An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- 3C MAXXGRIP 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
- 3C TRIPPLE COMPOUND Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: MaxxSpeed, MaxxTerra and MaxxGrip.
No reviews yet
Write a review